Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How Can You Wear Extentions When You Have A Bob?

On Thursday, day 13 there were two great events. The Tokyo Decadance which I will discuss another day \u0026lt;--- lazy!
and the opening of the Comme des Garcons collection for H & M *___*
THE day before the class decided to go together so I stayed at 9 in H & M Paseo de Gracia where already in line to enter. H & M opens at 10 ^ ^ U
spent on TV, he had a girl giving away coffee, it became the final line ... little before 10, he began a countdown . The store was open ..

was horrible but I loved it XD
People pushing, intenTando things take off your hands, taking a piece of each randomly or by taking more of the same and then find your size, the TV cameras and recording them within 5 minutes .... in the empty store. Replacements, new things, more chaos ... uff
I liked a black enom portfolio that had polka dots, I took (dragged along the platform where they were previously ^ ^ U) just to chafardear and mirarmela, nose was expensive ... but it was nice. I'll think about it. But it was too late, more bags were not exposed!
A woman asked me, you will quedartela? It is the last
Well look yes, I'll keep him! And I have given good use and listen XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment