Monday, December 8, 2008

Mildly Enlarged Liver Rewind, capture and guess, please


Hello again! second inning today.
one thing I will do that given my nature nerd, I hope that you are not surprised or frightened. xd.png
Yesterday I finally see the movie please Rewind "of Jack Black, Mia Farrow and Sigourney Weaver . And it reminded me a lot like "High Fidelity " only by the issue nerd xd.png In "High Fidelity " John Cusack and Jack Black were a frikys of music, well, this film is not to be a frikys film, but I guess trying to put home movies he had to Buddhand every time they talked in the video and that I am going to stop the test.
There were plenty more, but I will not hang as many pictures and a silly movie xd.png

WARNING: Refrain people unfamiliar with the film, such by Annie xd.png

9-1.jpg image by Sexy_Sexologist 8-2.jpg image by Sexy_Sexologist
In the first and second last image we see "One Night
" and "Friends & Lovers " ;, both films RDJ . Which by the way, I'm still trying to get out F & L and I can not. Most likely you to look at an image and say: "There might have avergiuado was this film which itself is a blur" ... That meant far as I know detective skills
xd.png

A kiss * to movie lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment