internetiles My month-long vacation has been partly involuntary, partly voluntary. It all started when I petó the router and I had to throw two or three weeks without connection. This made me lose forever the Thanksgiving turkey for LittleBigPlanet, but also made me realize the time that this invention of the devil stole from me every day. So when Orange useless sent me a new router (still remains to solve a vexing problem of speed) chose to extend my vacation a little technology. CHT
Friday, January 2, 2009
What Causes Broken Capillaries On The Feet The 2009 starts on the wrong foot
First of all, look, look, this is the shit that Nintendo does with the brains of our children. No right, someone should take steps to stop him these people.
internetiles My month-long vacation has been partly involuntary, partly voluntary. It all started when I petó the router and I had to throw two or three weeks without connection. This made me lose forever the Thanksgiving turkey for LittleBigPlanet, but also made me realize the time that this invention of the devil stole from me every day. So when Orange useless sent me a new router (still remains to solve a vexing problem of speed) chose to extend my vacation a little technology. CHT
internetiles My month-long vacation has been partly involuntary, partly voluntary. It all started when I petó the router and I had to throw two or three weeks without connection. This made me lose forever the Thanksgiving turkey for LittleBigPlanet, but also made me realize the time that this invention of the devil stole from me every day. So when Orange useless sent me a new router (still remains to solve a vexing problem of speed) chose to extend my vacation a little technology. CHT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment