Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Make Communication Boards For Stroke Patient Plofff

Well no, I'm fine. I'm not good at all. Everything has gotten worse. Right now all aspects of my life is a mess. I have all fronts. I feel like a square peg trying to put pressure in a round hole is just a matter of time that I start from the corners.

As usual, my problems have a pineapple to give me an ultimatum to Earth. Next week will probably be the most decisive day of my recent history, when deciding if I will stay afloat or everything will go to hell. I do not know what will happen, but I do know one thing: as always, will be all or none. Nothing to open doors and close others, no, if I fall I derrumbaré with all the equipment, like a house of cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment