The fact is that while people cared examenazo study to make the shift with the maximum possible score, like the Olympics, I was enough to get by. Knowledge were going to forget as soon deliver the paper to the teacher, so the effort was not worth it. However, doing a job is something very personal, you can sharpen virtually any topic. If you had to do something about the English Baroque I focused the sonnet to a nose. If the thing was on English literature drew me things like cough duo Clarin, a really beautiful short story. And I really enjoyed it.
With college was business as usual, only peor. The same cancellation of creativity, only that my work here is no longer good for anything. I've had to swallow things like zero and no decimal places, for work of documentation they reviewed the literature in the English cinema of the 60-80 and I think the most creative thing I could do was a Flash animation on Corruption Miami in class Production and Multimedia Design.
Anyway. At this point, my title waiting for me to sign the king when his royal balls allow you to, it's time to charge both the good and bad. Some 10,000 pages lie now in the recycling bin, waiting for a sweaty fat load them into a truck, cursing her back pain and counting the days left to jubilarse the fuck up.
now to remove dust, which is Saturday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment