Friday, February 19, 2010

Sacramento Ca Glory Hole Places Drabbles "rainbow tables" | Fandom: Vampire Knight [Challenges to the letter]

prior Explanation: I'm reorganizing my Livejournal private. For that, I need to pass the drabbles I posted here to this community.
I would ask them would read 8D are not terrible, muahaha. And I could not fix.


Claim: Zero / Yuki
Prompt: # 1 Red
Words: 139

- Zero ... Need to drink my blood, right? - Yuuki looked straight in the eyes of his companion with concern as she had already realized the need of vampire feeding. CHTMLXto stain your lips a deep red.




Claim:
Zero / Yuuki

Prompt: # 2 Orange Words: 301

- Hey Zero, hurry! - the energetic Yuki let your voice be heard throughout the area with his cry "I this evening ... Zero, the other delegate Cross director had chosen to protect the secrecy of the night class, ignored the call of his partner and continued his slow journey to the great gate that Diví day classes. Although

& eacuI, l was still far off, could see clearly to Yuuki, who was listening to the complaints of several girls who demanded the chance to be with her platonic love for more than a minute but for obvious reasons not permitíay chestnuts so they discussed. The gray-haired vampire looked at Yuuki discuss with the students for a few seconds, then turned his eyes toward heaven, for those times was tinged with a beautiful orange color, due to the fantastic sun took place. Zero

When he returned his gaze to where she was Yuuki, was surpriseddo not see it with the group of girls shouted "Kya" nonstop. Amanazante then felt a presence behind him and without thinking twice turned ready to attack.

defense but his plan did not work ...

- Zero! I told you to hurry, "again Yuki shrill voice bounced off his ears, while she gave a little bump on his head - Do not you see I can not do it alone? The girls are fussing too, for a change ...
aportunidad
Without giving another talk or shouting about why he had been beaten, the warm hand of Yuki took his and began securapo Yuuki crimson eyes, so you do not see anything to ruin your surprise.
After a few seconds, allowed the girl to regain his vision, producing a large exclamation point on her part.

- What a beautiful yellow rose! It must be only right?




Claim: Zero / Yuki

Prompt: # 4 Green Words: 294

-Zero ... Yuki, a smiling rose from the armchair where he rested for close to the gray-haired young man - & iQuest; want to fix you a drink?
violet eyes he was positioned on hers, she smiled tenderly as dirgía your looking the other way. Zero
stroked his temple and then respond. - What's the catch?

- Trick? "Yuki spoke indignantly No nigún trick ... only struck me prepare a delicious drink.

"Do what you want," the vampire rolled his eyes

She left the room to the kitchenette that the DirectCross or some time ago was equipped with all kinds of electrical appliances. Then he took a small book of recipes that had recently obtained through one of her classmates. So began to make her drink with high caffeine-named it that way when he finished it, and carefully handed it to Zero, to take it without complaints, since E He said clearly, "Do what you want."

- Qui .. want me to take this thing? "He noted with disgust the green liquid in the vessel that you ofr YuukiECIA. - Of course! You told me yourself you do whatever you want, "he said with a touch of pride. So now I drink it and tell me what you think.
Before Zero could claim, Yuki was approached both the container-full of the green liquid into his mouth, forcing him to ingest. The boy, who no longer had any choice, grabbed the glass and in a blink of an eye that drink out of sight of both boys. Yuki was about to ask if she liked, but had no chance, for Zero made his comment before.
- Not bad ...

Claim:
Kaname / Yuki

Prompt: # 5 Blue


Words: 196




- Kaname Sama ... You are a vampire, right? - The a little girl's voice broke the awkward silence between her and a young man.

Said looked at her tenderly, not to frighten her, and knelt being the same size as the dark brown-haired girl.

- Yuuki, that you already know, "he put his finger to her cheek,stroking-Kain and I have explained to you.

- Kaname Sama But not just any vampire ...- Yuuki-Kaname smiled Sama is a good vampire, very good. Besides, he is blue blood.

He was surprised with the statement of the girl. "Sangre Azul? I had never heard of that term was what exactly? Any unknown kind of vampire? No doubt endured and his question was heard.

- Small Yuuki, what do you mean by blue blood? -

- is thatme, Kaname-Kun is a prince crimson eyes watched him with warmth and pure innocence, and according to the book I'm reading, princes, princesses and kings have a different blood to too s, have blue blood. Great Vampire only just laughed.

Claim: Kaname / Yuki

Prompt: # 6 Indigo
Words: 155


- Good afternoon Kaname Sama! - Greeted with a huge Yuuki smile on his face.

The pureblood vampire waved him back
- I'm glad you like Yuuki-Kaname could talk in peace for the first time in a while-is indigo ...

- Indigo? - Her smile became a laugh.




Claim:
Zero / Yuki

Prompt: # 7 Violeta
Words: 155
- How boring! Yuuki exclaimed one of only 11 years old. I do not like being alone with Zero, is too quiet and I'm bored.
She was barefoot, so no one in that place podíaemp; about girls, ero dozed, because I really wanted to wake up completely. Zero
opened one eye and saw Yuuki when he was about to tirársele and lift up completely.
- Stop! "He stared at the small, coldly and proudly.
- Zero ... amazing, your eyes are purple, "she said of a sudden, it seems, had just noticed that detail.

"Yes, they are-

- Oh! How beautiful! "Yuuki smiled tenderly
C
HTMLXC

0 comments:

Post a Comment