Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hide Batch File When Running

or you do not mind - AIBA said -innocent tone you ... me ... change? - Asked if sho flushed - AIBA answers - sho-chan do you have fever?, These very red - AIBA question tenderly placing his hand on the forehead of -sho is not - he says sho embarrassed - I'm fine - surely? - AIBA concerned
question whether, do not worry about Aiba-chan - sho ensures quieter - why not eat? I have very hungry - of course you do! - AIBA tells -itadakimasu happy - they say in unison as they begin to eat
\u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 & lt; 3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
- what happens? - Ohno wakes to the sound of your phone - ah, but if Chinen-kun, hello?, "Chinen-kun?
-ohno-kun, can we meet at the park?
-si, why? -esque need to ask you something - answers Chinen - can we see us now?
-go if you're impatient - he says laughing a bit
ohno-apology if I interrupt something - expressed concern yuri and embarrassed - I will not bother -quiet, not interrupt anything - lied - what do you think if we inquite decided to ask you about
nothing happens with ohno - lied
-keep on lying - June began to bother - they are very strange, very often avoiding ohno -not true - annoying kid told - and if so are matters between ohno and I follow the conversation better tomorrow, do not want to discuss by phone
-only avoids the issue, but that's ok-we
- more child says goodbye
calm, we are dismissed in June
-really, what about you ohno me? - Said to himself - is it correct to have this feeling?
\u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;; 3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
-Aiba-chan hears
- What happens, sho-kun?
- do you like someone? - The largest was flushed and embarrassed, she felt like a small child asking that question
-the truth that yes - the child responds flushed - but that person is not me, because that would correspond
person would be clueless enough to reject you
- but you know what? I do not care - he says with a sad tone AIBA
- huh? Is that true? - Question surprised sho- I love - sho whispered quite low but he did hear
-I love you too AIBA - said without thinking
-sho-chan ... - Sho is slowly approaching AIBA were inches away from touching his lips, felt the breath of another breath, the heart beat at a very rapid rate, were at a dangerous distance ...
- AIBA-niichan! - Cry a little waiting for you to open, causing AIBA sho and spread quickly - please open!
- who was screaming wildly happens! - Said
-quiet annoying sho sho-chan, voand open - is open to AIBA, encountering a surprise
- AIBA-niichan! - A little girl jumps over tall - I am very glad to see you!
- ai-chan!, Surprised me - AIBA bastabte was surprised by the arrival of the girl
- do not you glad to see me? - Says the girl without letting go of AIBA - come to stay for the holidays
-sorry, I think I interrupt - sho says
intending to leave - stay-nya! - Interrupts the child - although I have not submitted, am i Masaki Aiba-premium niichan - presents hilarious - you Sakurai Sho-kun, "right?
, if
kyaaaaaaaaa! - Cry without being able to believe it - I admire him
Sakurai-kun-sho replied with more confidence - AIBA, is our true fan? - Sho asks
secret - just you see? - Responds to sho with the same volume of voice, "I am delighted to support us, ai-chan - gently tells
-sho anything, it is a pleasure - i said happy - AIBA-niichan where I am going to sleep? - Question concerned
-there is another room, you stand there
- AIBA-niichan thanks! thanks happy as he heads into the room
"I think we have put off & eacute; s what we have not done - sho says AIBA heard about making shudder
're right - AIBA said depositing a warm kiss on the cheek sho.


yay !!!!!! alfin finished writing on the computer !!!!! : D my livejournal many months away, but the school would not let me upload the missing part of me writing Gomenasai uu TT-TT ... in the capital because there were more than Ohmiya xDDDD esque sakuraiba the sakuraiba is pure love ~ wanted AIBA uke make a very (too) xDDD
bye.bee: 3


PS: do not hate the character make up and interrupted the sakuraiba time xDDD xDDD good if a little esque did not want to go as l

0 comments:

Post a Comment