Friday, January 28, 2011

Outlet Snowboard Outlet Mall Albertville Day 8 Fic

iacute;. My head is cloudy and it took me more than I would have liked, writing (in truth ... hours! Trying to remember words or trying to get my mind to remain fixed on what he did a)

I was thinking and I think writing will do me good (as far as I can), so I hope not be very distressing but my emotions are complicated and difficult task before the Recovery is ... I can say only:
Thanks for continuing to believe in me when I myself no longer believed.






Katrinna
A look at the back they were going through and that, at that time was not very good idea.

-On favor. "He said after a sigh .- Can you stop doing that? I are getting nervous.

Even as it turned further complicate things.


-Jim.
McCoy muttered but alluded hand prevented him from continuing with its case.

"You're making me feel as if it were actuallythe last time we'll see.

not do it, Bones whispered .- who carried the shield of Captain. Dr. McCoy rubbed both hands and bit her lip to keep cursing the man who refused to see him in the eye.

wanted hit or otherwise sleepy as on many other occasions he had. But had received an order and to the mandate so sincere that the unusually stoic captain's voice had given him, just could not be disclosed. Captain made to eliminate any nonsense.

Spock had estimated, even before they got to that point, it was who was the one who spoke with the captain, this would not give up its decision. He watched the man before him, his body language spoke of decisióny was clear that they would not give ten lives depended on it.

Two days ago, the diplomatic mission in one of the nine planets in the sector had led to a dispute termin &well. Therefore, it is an order when it comes out of this ship, the first officer passed to replace and the medical officer will mate.
After that James Kirk turned and did not look at any of the other two occupants of the elevator.

was obvious that the decision was also cambiaríay doctor's frustration at not being able to do anything, without hesitation the next Captain the Enterprise.

After an eternity to be counted in hours, the elevator doors opened directly into the camera of transportation, where Scotty looked much more seriously than usual. Had kept the intercom on and not have to be a genius to guess what his captain would.

McCoy is ahead capitány confronted him.

had been confident for many years and he refused, he did not want to think about the possibility of losing his best friend because it was obvious that in such circumstances only room &; Iacute; to an exit for the party threatened the exchange. However, when the blue eyes of James crashed to his people had to accept that maybe it was the last time.

"Do not die or get reborn and I will kill myself, did you hear?

He nodded, giving him a half smile as always was matched based on insults and disbelief.

When the doctor went away to prepare for the transportation, Jim left his face a bit pale. Sathis hand with it, everything suddenly became more difficult.

"You have to go back.

- Or revivirásy me kill me then? "He inquired no joke, looking at the face of that for a moment forgot his perfection.

-No. Or I'll go crazy without you.

Jim's heart broke a little, but perhaps it would all be lying, nodded. CHTMLX; Hello ascensor. Spock And returning to prepare a rescue squad.

McCoy and Scotty nodded quickly. No one was willing or prepared to let go of James Kirk without remember where it belonged.

FIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment