Saturday, July 18, 2009

How Much Carrot Juice To Lose Weight More drabbles ~ APH Latino

still wondering what the hell is Alfred Jones dresses that attracted you so much. And possibly not find a good answer.
____________________________ Title: Indirect
(Did I tell you I suck at putting titles?)
Fandom: Axis Power Hetalia (Latin)
Claim: Chile / Peru / Bolivia

Words: 114
Note: Another OT3


Warning: Shounen ai




There were days in which Chile could not avoid looking coNo hostility at Bolivia. And, even hated to admit, it really bothered him so close to him, as if truth were his younger brother (or son, perhaps).
But worst of all, was that every time Bolivia was aware of the angry look that Chile spent, is darker and closer to the above in question, of course, only to provoke their anger.
was the "
dark" side of Bolivia, who loved such situations, which interestingly were being very daily-and what they enjoyed most was to see the face Chile Peru wore when he played with her hair. CHT
MLXC And I'm thinking about my next drabbles (Argentina / Peru - Peru / Bolivia)

0 comments:

Post a Comment