Title: Balcony
Fandom: Axis Power Hetalia (Latin)
Claim: Peru! Centric
Words: 561
Note:
Warning: Neither one;)
Miguewith his hands, the boy's smile widened.
Oh yes, it was a beautiful morning of July 28. That day he played a year of its independence, once again being recognized by all as a republic and no longer Viceroyalty.
were about one hundred eighty-eight long winters had passed since that time the Argentine hero José de San Martín delivered that speech so careful of their liberty ¾ although they knew that the battles ¾ ended yet, then a melancholy grin appeared on his face and remember well; Of that pleasant
habit he had to go to Huaura for this special day. Snorting angrily again, I had completely forgotten! The boy hit his head on his hand, why had to remember that detail so late. The young man who was near him, he noticed the gesture of disgust in Peru, therefore he asked if he was OK, Miguel did not deign to answer, because not even paid attention. Since I was thinking that hours later would regret not having gone, as every year, the little place that many memories and memories they brought.
"Well, I have no other to put up with politicians and their leader after his lecture
thought and I wanted to go back there ..."
Oh, how YEAR prayed that little balcony Huaura. Clarifications
. to see, as some may know, was Jose de San Martin who with an impressive speech declared our independence from the balcony of this
house in the village of Huaura (located a few kilometers meters from the capital Lima). That's why Miguel has a lot to like there, or at least is what I c
0 comments:
Post a Comment