Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Long Does It Take To Get Over A Sore Throat Day 16, Fic

p) does not like me because I can not hear the Ipod, but at least listen to music. I am still tired

bath (one of the most enjoyable activities), I'm still sad, wanting to mourn and thoughts "bad" are there.

baby steps.







I thought about retiring from Spirko, but I will not do it because his majesty is stubborn and would like a total humiliation for her and if something is installed in me is the iron will not fall ... perhaps, as I told the doc, maybe that's why I'm still alive.
So here is another sweet and Fluffy Spirkoand all those things that I like.

world Thanks for being there and throw shit because you make me fall but that reminds me that I can become strong ^ ^ KLF

PS: Ahhh, I found a great band (well, but I know someone had not paid attention xd) and do not stop singing ....( if you want the song as seen below to see what I hear ^ ^ suguoi!






TITLE: Amulet

Fandom:

CHT Star Trek MLXC Pairing:

Spirko (Spock / Kirk)

Category:

classified as Fluffy. Everything was simple, so it was only a matter of both do their share, but before Jim left the ship of Ambassador Spock, he stopped.

- Ah, yes! Before I vaya. "I said, returning on its steps to re-invade the living space of the Vulcan.

Spock stared at him, showing a feature of exasperaci &cute, for here, I never leave without him.

"We do not have a situation that merits a waste of time as it is ...

- here," shouted Jim smiled, looking at Vulcan frowned .- I told you should find it because I never leave without it!

I do not understand how something can be as important to the fate of the galaxy ... the earth, have to wait until you find ...

Spock stopped his words in the second following James Kirk who took hisp; oacute; leave the ship and took a few seconds to resume their mission.

After giving directions to the ship looked at his hand. The bracelet with blue beads extrañoy seemed somewhat worn. Despite having spent time with their expressions never understand human, much less the man who in his opinion was unpredictable. When they met again, because something inside him had strongly with it, give him back his amulet.

= 1 year =

Checkmate Spock gave the term pexplanation of their actions.

- Have you ever talked about where I got? Spock

fingers went up the blue fabric of his uniform and found an old blue beaded bracelet.

Neither moved.

-Before each misión. He spoke pulsera. Jim watching "My mother always gave it to my father, said she was his good luck charm.

Spock peered smile to the lips and Jim factions formed.

"My mother sun &Spock allowed MLXC link their hands and just be pulled back to bed, but before reaching it Jim stopped and turned.

- But you know something? "He inquired smiling." I still love your pots.

The Vulcan just rolled his eyes after Jim kissed him.

may not believe in luck or charms, but in some strange way, it felt ; more about Jim.

FIN

;

0 comments:

Post a Comment