Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Timeline For Bells Palsey
Today I felt so dizzy, but maybe it's because I did not sleep very well last night (everything is because of cold) and well, I do not sleep as strong medicine. Now try to sleep better.
The sadness is still there and thoughts ... (call it "no good" have two days set) I talked to Dad and I feel better ... I think I needed it ... I knew I was supported by him is good ... always good.
Fluffy wrote something (as usual) and maybe half esque OCC and Spirko and I'm obsessed because I read everything Home (no poker inglésy & iaand Fans, ok?)
and here is the link of the fic because I left it a little bit long and short of EleJota me forever (I love you so ¬ ¬) First Love
long life and prosperity to all ^ ^
Kath Le Fay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment