Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Head Lice Hair Extensions

[The soul is a vessel filled only with eternity]


live in the clouds. I shower with the tears of the moon. I saw the sun with moles, I blush when the wind whistles and I painted me a smile with red lips. I get up and took off the glitter of the party that gave off your laughter yesterday. I eat the hearts of gum, stretch and chew without sound like broken glass, and spend the day cosiendome patchwork wings of dreams and when to pick the low end of the window ledge and I took a walk through the infinite my eyes, I rub his soul with kisses in silence, and carrying the weight of two I have to leave again resting on the intensity of the second we spent together ... II return to my cloud to continue sewing my wings for the next
and as I look from down there, watering the flowers of our love. And the evening

where it joins the sun and sea in secret

join in

two words I love you



www.ifotoalbum.net / bubble

0 comments:

Post a Comment