I never tire of talking about love,
is a way to drive away my pain,
not find you and do not know where I am,
I've waited so long, I've waited so long.
I have not learned the lesson,
I've done it again but I was born again, I love you and I have
afraid but I still do, but I still do.
love you so much, I adore
and my tears will not let me look you in the face.
I've thought many times
and even if you do not love me,
will not, no, no let me win.
And it's not premeditated,
I press the chest and not let me breathe.
I am madly in love,
my illness has lasted for many years.
makes me see cosas anyone can see,
me hear what no one can hear,
but when I can only speak
scream.
love you so much, I adore
and my tears will not let me look you in the face.
I've thought many times
and even if you do not love me,
will not, no, no let me win.
I hate and I feel I have wasted so much time,
and now afraid, I'm sick.
I've thought many times
and even if you do not love me,
not mind that I want to fly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment