Friday, May 12, 2006

Mount & Blade No Sound niniaburbuja @ 2006-05-12T11: 52:00

Irritating to the resistance opposed pin me, I said the first thing that occurred to me:

-The thorns are useless, they are pure evil of flowers.

- Oh!

And after a pause, she said with a sort of resentment:

- do not believe you! The flowers are weak. They are naive. They defend themselves as they can. They think they're terrible with their spines ...

did not answer anything at the time I was saying to myself: "If this bolt resists me a little more, I will jump from a hammer." The prince interrupted me again my thoughts:

- Do you think that flowersey make again have confidence in me, I felt awkward. It's so mysterious

[My favorite chapter, sorry to be heavy: $]

(anyone knows why the sound of the sea shells?)

love ^

Hours ^ y achucharé you my pretty! I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment